Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kirsten Dunst Not A Druggie Just Depressed


Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she received treatment for depression, not drug or alcohol abuse, at Cirque Lodge in Utah last year. Dunst said, "There’s been a lot of misrepresentation about what is going on in my life, and it’s been very painful for my friends and family. Everyone feels like they have to defend me. They hear the rumors, and it puts them in a defensive position. Now that I’m feeling stronger, I was prepared to say something…We’re all in the same boat together. Depression is pretty serious and should not be gossiped about.”

However, according to
Star Magazine, the Cirque Lodge usually doesn't treat patients suffering from depression unless they also have some type of chemical dependency.


It’s OK Kirsten, we still love every crazy, depressed, drugged-out bit of you.

No comments: