Saturday, May 31, 2008

Angelina Does Vanity Fair


Angelina Jolie graces the cover of the July issue of Vanity Fair. Angie talks to the mag about being pregnant, babies, birth, and motherhood. The proud mama dishes to the mag that partner, Brad Pitt, makes her feel "very sexy" while pregnant.

Ange said, "I'm fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy."


Poppa Pitt will probably keep her knocked-up every couple of years,


About pregnancy, the lucky star says, "I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing."

It’s only amazing because she has the cash to get hire best personal trainer I the biz to whip her post pregnancy bod back into shape.

No comments: