
Sources say Prince Harry and his on-again-off-again girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, have been inseparable since Harry returned from fighting in Afghanistan. The pair was spotted leaving a London party at 4 o'clock Thursday morning.
4 AM! Let’s hope they weren’t partaking in fashionable carefree uses of cocaine that has the UN in an uproar. However, a royal insider insists Harry has changed his hard-partying ways adding: “He wants to stay in the kind of shape he has developed since being at war. He is also keen to remain off cigarettes.”
We want Harry to stay in tip top shape too. The boy is hott!!
Showing posts with label Prince Harry. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Prince Harry. Show all posts
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Harry And Chelsy Together Again
Labels:
Chelsy Davy,
Prince Harry
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Prince Harry Returns Home
Prince Harry has returned home to Britain after his location in Afghanistan (where he was serving in active combat) was revealed.
The Defence Ministry said the withdrawal decision had been taken "primarily on the basis that the worldwide media coverage of Prince Harry in Afghanistan could impact on the security of those who are deployed there, as well as the risks to him as an individual".
The 23 year old prince and Second Lieutenant, had already served a 10-week stint in the region.
Labels:
Prince Harry
Friday, February 29, 2008
Prince Harry Removed From Battle
It’s been revealed that Prince Harry had been fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan since December 2007 but has been moved to another location after his presence in the country was leaked. The third in line to the throne, Harry was originally scheduled to go to Iraq but was pulled out due to fears of him being target for insurgents.
Defense Secretary Des Browne said the following message in a statement, "I am delighted that Prince Harry has had the opportunity to serve on operations in Afghanistan with his Battlegroup. In common with all the other British soldiers in Afghanistan he has done so with courage and distinction. We can be proud of him and all his fellow soldiers - we owe them all a great deal. The British media have shown great restraint in not reporting his deployment and I would like to thank them for doing so. It is however a great pity that the news has now been broken by media overseas."
Are there no longer any boundaries in journalism? It’s saddening that someone was more concerned with making a political statement by releasing the Prince’s whereabouts than truly being concerned for his well-being. No soldier’s safety is worth the price of a story.
Labels:
Prince Harry
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)

