Friday, July 31, 2009

Omer Bhatti Says He Is Not Michael's Son


Omer Bhatti is disputing rumors that he is Michael Jackson's lovechild.

Bhatti spoke out saying, “Michael Jackson is not my father. He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend.” He goes on to say, “Michael always used to say I was like a son to him…But my true parents are in Norway.

He claims that the reason he was an honored guest at Jackson's funeral is due to his close relationship to the star and the Jackson family. "The reason I was asked to sit with his family at the memorial service is because I was Michael’s closest friend – not because I am his son.”

Omer, who is now 25-years old, lived at Neverland Ranch for eight years. He met Michael when he was twelve in Tunisia while he vacationing with his parents.

Omer's mother, Pia, is said to have at one time worked as a nanny to Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael and his father Huayoun, worked as a driver.

No comments: