Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett Loses Battle With Cancer


Farrah Fawcett (one of the original Charlie’s Angels) died this morning after a long bout with cancer. Her partner of almost 30 years, Ryan O’Neal, released a statement:

“She’s gone. She now belongs to the ages. She’s now with her mother and sister and her God. I loved her with all my heart. I will miss her so very, very much. She was in and out of consciousness. I talked to her all through the night. I told her how very much I loved her. She’s in a better place now.”

Ryan goes on to say that, "She was with her team when she passed … Her eyes were open, but she didn't say anything. But you could see in her eyes that she recognized us."

It’s good to know that she had loved ones at her side. Farrah will be greatly missed.

No comments: