Friday, May 16, 2008

Hugh Hefner Still Won’t Marry Holly Madison


Eternal playboy Hugh Hefner said not to expect a wedding between him and his #1 girlfriend, Holly Madison.
At the Playmate of the Year luncheon last week and Holly said, "We are no closer to
getting married than we were years ago. It’s like a car stalled at the side of the road.”

Gold digger!



28 year-old Holly and 82 year-old Hefner have been together since 2001. Holly shares the old geezer with girlfriend #2 Bridget Marquardt and girlfriend #3 Kendra Wilkinson both of whom aspire to get married and have children. My guess is these two won’t be around much longer. Hefner stated, “I love Holly very much and I think we’re going to be together the rest of my life. But marriage isn’t part of my puzzle. It’s not a personal thing; I just haven’t had much luck with marriages.”



Yeah right! I think Hef is just looking out for what’s in his bet interest financially. It’s rumored that Holly will inherit $1 Mil once he kicks the bucket…what more does she want.

No comments: