Friday, May 2, 2008

Miley Keep Your Cloths On!


15-year-old star Hannah Montana star, Miley Cyrus, is feeling the heat from her recent photos in Vanity Fair. The artistic pics which show the teen star topless and wrapped in what appears to be a bed sheet were taken by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.

Miley says of the photos:

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Cyrus said Sunday in a statement through her publicist. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."




Reps for the Disney Channel believe that poor little Miley was taken advantage of stating, "Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines."
Vanity Fair, for their part, defended its position stating
"Miley's parents and/or minders were on the set all day," the magazine says. "Since the photo was taken digitally, they saw it on the shoot and everyone thought it was a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley."



I think that the photos are beautiful but definitely inappropriate for a 15-year-old. I guess this is the price teen stars pay when their parents see dollar signs and not the consequence of their actions.

Miley, in the future, keep your damn cloths on!

No comments: