Friday, April 4, 2008

Madonna Does Elle


Queen Madge lands on the cover of the May issue of Elle magazine. The 50 year-old superstar looks hotter than ever, but maintaining her youthful appearance and hard body doesn’t come easy.

Madonna tells Elle
:
"There are no short cuts to being Madonna. It’s all about hard work. There is no easy way. If you want to know how I look like I do, it’s diet and exercise and constantly being careful." She goes on to say,"One of the worst things about Britain is that it has such fabulous candy. I love Cadbury Fruit and Nut, Crunchies and Maltesers. But my absolute favourite is a Cadbury Creme Egg. I bite straight in to it and suck all that good stuff right out!"



It’s comforting to know that even Miz Madge is prone to the calling of a Cadbuty Crème Egg. If only I could manage to work out for 3 hours a day then I’d be in as great of shape as she….but the again, maybe being pleasantly plump isn’t so bad.

No comments: