Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bobby Brown Tells All


Z-lister and drug addict, Bobby Brown's autobiography, Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But, due out next month. Bobby dishes the dirt (lies, all lies) on his ex-wife Whitney Houston.



Bobby Crackhead, claims that Whitney introduced him to cocaine. According to the hasbeen Bobby, "I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice."

After becoming a coke head, Bobby says that his drug use expanded to include heroin, cocaine, weed, cooked cocaine, "everything I could get my hands on," he adds. Brown also says that he believes Whitney only married him in an attempt to clean up her image and to squelch rumors about her bisexuality, "I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children."



Bobby Brown is such a loser! He’s only writing a book ‘cuz he’s washed-up as far as his singing career is concerned and he has to pay the bills somehow. Whitney didn’t become a cracked out piece of trash until she hooked up with him. I’m glad that Miz Whitney as moved on and is getting her life together; Bobby needs to do the same.



I’m still buy’n that book!

No comments: