Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ashley Tisdale Is A Blonde At Heart


High School Musical star, Ashley Tisdale, accknowledges that the secret of her success was changing her naturally brunette hair to it’s new bottle blonde. The 22-year-old actress and singer says, "It suits my personality. I guess I was a brunette with a blonde personality.” Since going blonde, the virtually unknown has skyrocketed to success with her role in the popular Disney show.

Ashley reveals, "At first it was really shocking and I didn't know what to think, it felt like another person in the mirror. But now I am comfortable with it.”

Ashley understands that they they key to staying successful is by staying out of trouble, saying, "I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't go clubbing so a lot of those problems go away."

No comments: