Friday, February 29, 2008

Janet Jackson Gives Good Vibe


Janet Jackson graces the cover of ther March issue of Vibe. The singer/actress opens up in a revealing interview.

On growing up in her household:

“I remember being a kid and they’d come over … you take so much for granted…. you’re not thinking about the fact that it’s Marvin Gaye over all the time, or Diana [Ross] or Smokey [Robinson].”

On her relationship with producer Jermaine Dupri:

“Married or not, it’s not important … I feel like it’s it …. It’s been about eight years. He’s just a sweetheart. Truly a good-hearted person.”

On being a responsible child in the entertainment business:

“One of the major things was my work ethic, since I was a kid … I never had my mother wake me up … I’d get myself up everyday. It never struck me … that’s a lot of difficulty for a 10-year-old … I don’t know if it’s something in the genes, or from watching my brothers, seeing them working hard.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Medicated Lotion for Acne Pimple Disease: First of all I am not producer and seller of Medicated Lotion. I Advice Medicated Lotion Formula only. You have to make Medicated Lotion for Acne Pimple Treatment as per my Formula, it is Easy and Simple. This Lotion must Permanently cure from Acne Pimple and Works for Adults & Teenagers suffering from facial or body Acne and also bright & smooth face and body skin. Guaranteed. Besides Medicated Lotion is effective on all type of human skin but it is especially effective on skin who are willing to smooth and Brightening their skin. Moreover those who have no Acne Pimple He\She may use it for Smooth and Brightening their Face and Body Skin. Advice for all type skin's, Smooth and Bright your face and body skin with the Lotion. 100% Guaranteed.
http://www.zita1a.zoomshare.com/
http://www.zita1a.zoomshare.com/