Monday, January 28, 2008

Voltron On YouTube

With the writer's strike still looming, I've been turning to YouTube for my entertainment fix. An avid fan of the '80's anime Voltron, I was pleasantly surprised top see that YouTube has an almost complete collection of Voltron vids readily available to satisfy my cravings for nostalgia...and for Lotor Prince of Doom.

inuyasha6996 has the largest supply of Voltron vids available on YouTube and possibly the entire net.

One of my favorite episodes is ep #18 Zarkon Is Dying.
Synopsis: The evil King Zarkon is stricken with a mysterious illness and it is up to his son, Prince Lotor of Doom, to save his life or speed up his death. Lotor enlist the aide of a new sorcerer to help him in his scheme. Enjoy...muhahahah



Part 1





Part 2



Part 3

No comments: