Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christina Welcomes Max Liron


There was much confusion on Friday as to whether or not Christina Aguilera had given birth or was just in labor. We can now confirm that Christina gave birth to Max Liron Bratman at 10:05pm on Saturday night. Max weighed 6 lbs 2 ounces and 20.5 inches long.


A rep for the couple tells People, "Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy! Mum is resting and doing well!"


The happy couple decided on a Hebrew name for their bundle of joy. Max means "The Greatest" and Liron means "My Song" so Max Liron means "My Greatest Song"


A Special message from Christina from her official website.


Dear fans,


Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world. In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song "Save Me From Myself" off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!


Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!


Please download and enjoy...


With all my love,


Christina

No comments: